Sunday, December 11, 2011

Halloween In Valparisio...

Oct. 31st, 2011
They actually don't celebrate Halloween here. The kids all dress up, but that's about it, it's very interesting! But yesterday was our District Meeting, and as usual it was great. It was exciting to see the new white missionaries that have come to our mission. They are the newest ones to come since my group arrived 7 months ago!! I can really see the difference that 7 months makes in all aspects. Especially the language! Wow I feel so blessed to have this time in the mission field, and I really can't imagine a world where I didn't know Spanish!! I testify that the gift of tongues is real. It is amazing how fast we learn the language. I am thankful for the things that I have learned, and the experiences of my Mission so far. All the little things, and life lessons, that seem so obvious now. I know the Lord has his time, and what we need to do is to obey the Commandments and learn as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment